I am pleased to advise that ‘Virtual’ decluttering, organising and coaching sessions are now available so let me help you get through ‘Lockdown with Louise’. These sessions will be at a 50% discount to my standard fees to recognise the challenging time many clients are experiencing. A great way to work through the challenges arising with us all being in our homes more, personalised to your needs and completely confidential.
These can be via phone or video call which will be discussed on our initial call – which continues to be free for up to 20 minutes, so get some clarity today.
Standard pricing below:
£45 per hour and a 3 hour session is usually needed to make good progress. However, we can discuss your specific requirements to ensure that this meets your needs.
I offer a free no obligation 15-20 minute introductory call prior to your first session, so we can discuss how I can help you.
My fees include:
- session at your property/office, timing agreed based on your requirements.
- your choice of day, Monday to Saturday. I only work Sunday by prior arrangement.
- mileage, up to 45 minutes from Chelmsford is included. Locations further afield are charged at 45p per mile and agreed as required.
- FREE charity shop drop off of any items we clear during the session. For some Charity shops, I can also arrange Gift Aid to reduce your tax bill and will try to match your charity preferences where possible.
- Home organising advice – as we work, I will also be able to give you tips which you can implement outside of our sessions to bring greater balance to your life.
- My Mary Poppins bag – many of my clients refer to my organising kit as a Mary Poppins bag! I come armed with label machine, bin bags, stationery and other useful items which are all included in the price to make the most of our time together and set you up for success.
Gift vouchers are also available, if you know someone who would benefit from my services please get in touch.