How many things have you got on your ‘to-do list’?
I’ll bet you are too tired and overwhelmed, to tackle your list right now? So WHEN will you find the time? The fact is that you don’t know where to start. You can’t tackle the amount of physical clutter in your life or seem to get organised…whatever is holding you back, I can help bring life back into balance.
I can help with any aspect of your life where you want to declutter/get organised! I work with clients virtually over Zoom and in home (Essex area).
Some examples include:
- Support to establish routines to help with home schooling and working from home.
- Clearing a spare room ahead of visitors or new purpose e.g. study/new baby.
- Making better use of space available e.g. wardrobe refresh or playroom reorganisation.
- Bereavement of a partner/family member and support to clear belongings.
- Paperwork/office organisation.
- Preparation for moving home, downsizing or elderly relatives moving into a residential care home. I also offer unpacking in the new property to help you get set up in the best way from the beginning.
- Loft/Garage clearance and organisation – my record is boxes which have been unopened for 23 years!
To find out more about my organisational services, please read my FAQs.
I offer a free introductory call of up to 20 minutes to discuss how I can help you reclaim your home.
In home sessions ARE BACK! I am now back in home with clients and following all necessary guidelines, including mask wearing. Please contact to discuss any specific concerns or requirements.
‘Virtual’ decluttering, organising and coaching sessions continue via video or phone call. A great way to work through the challenges arising with us all being in our homes more, personalised to your needs and completely confidential.
Contact today to book a FREE initial call of up to 20 minutes, so get some clarity today. A great way to have some support whilst maintaining Government guidelines and improve your well-being by making your home work better for you.